DOES YOUR MUSIC TEACHER INSPIRE YOU?
HAS YOUR TEACHER CHANGED YOUR LIFE?
GREAT TEACHERS DESERVE RECOGNITION!
In honor of National Teacher Appreciation Day on Tuesday, May 8, the Boch Center is hosting a Music Teachers Who Inspire Contest powered by Music Drives Us
NOMINATE A MUSIC, BAND OR CHORUS TEACHER WHO INSPIRES YOU!
- Nominations open on Wednesday, March 28 at 8:00 am and the deadline to nominate is Friday, April 13 at 11:59 pm. Enter by submitting a few sentences on how your teacher inspires you and why he/she should win this award.
- When the nomination period ends, the voting begins! Vote for your teacher on the Boch Center Facebook page by liking and sharing your teacher's picture on the Music Teachers Who Inspire Photo Album beginning April 17 at 10:00 am. Voting will conclude April 30 at 11:59 pm.
- The first 25 teachers nominated will receive a pair of tickets to see THE SOUND OF MUSIC on Tuesday, May 8th. All other nominated teachers will receive a special offer to purchase tickets.
- The teacher who receives the most likes on their Music Teachers Who Inspire Photo Album picture, will receive a GRAND PRIZE package that includes: $1,000 school grant from Music Drives Us, thirty (30) tickets to the May 8 7:00 pm performance of THE SOUND OF MUSIC – so students, family and friends can enjoy the show! - one (1) night stay at the W Hotel Boston, including breakfast and a 50 minute massage at Bliss Spa. Grand Prize and Award will be presented on-stage pre-show on Tuesday, May 8.
- Winner will be notified May 1. Winner must be present to accept award.