Visit the historic Boch Center Wang Theatre and take a behind-the-scenes tour of one of Boston’s most prominent landmarks - plus get an exclusive look at The Music Hall, part of the Folk Americana Roots Hall of Fame!
- The Boch Center Wang Theatre is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and has been one of the premier theatrical destinations in Boston since opening in 1925. Rivaled by few other theatres in the world, it boasts a seating capacity of 3,500 and one of the five largest stages in the U.S.
- Learn about the theatre’s architectural highlights and unique history – from its hotel roots and glamorous days as a movie “cathedral”, to today’s role as an impressive venue for performances and events.
- Stand on the stage graced by Ella Fitzgerald, Mikhail Baryshnikov, Queen, Elton John, Lady Gaga, Liza Minnelli and more!
- Explore The Music Hall and learn about the home of the first Folk Americana Roots Hall of Fame - featuring memorabilia and photographs of music legends such as Neil Young, Bruce Springsteen, Joan Baez, and Bob Dylan. Experience all of this and so much more!
All areas of the theatre are subject to availability and the route may change daily. Some areas may not be fully accessible to all guests. Please call 617-532-1255 in advance or email email@example.com with questions or for additional information.
Private Tours are available 7 days a week on any mutually agreeable date and time. Reserve yours today!
- 1-5 people - $100
- 6-10 people - $200
- 11-25 people - $300
- 26-40 people - $400
- Additional discounts available for student and educational groups!
Each tour lasts between 45 minutes to an hour. Reservations need to be made 48 hours in advance with the Manager of Tours, Scott Towers by emailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offered every Friday and Saturday at 12PM unless otherwise noted below.* Each tour lasts between 45 minutes to an hour. Advanced reservations are preferred, but not rquired.
*Tours on Friday, 9/17/2021 will be offered at 2PM.
- Adult - $20
- Child - $12
A private tour of the Boch Center from the comfort of home for groups of all sizes. Available 7 days a week, year round with reservations made at least 48 hours in advance. Conducted live via Zoom and includes an interactive walkthrough of the theatre alongside historic photos and stories shared by your guide.
- Starts at $150 per session
Reservations need to be made 48 hours in advance with the Manager of Tours, Scott Towers by emailing him at email@example.com.
The Boch Center is committed to helping stop the spread of COVID-19. Beginning September 14, all patrons are required to be fully vaccinated or provide a negative COVID test taken within 72 hours of the show. Guests will be asked to show their vaccination card or test results and a government issued ID prior to entering an event at the Wang or Shubert Theatres. All administrative staff members, ushers, security personnel, stagehands and vendors will be required to be fully vaccinated. Masks will be required for all guests per City of Boston requirements.