Get an exclusive look at the Wang Theatre & the Folk Americana Roots Hall of Fame exhibits by booking a tour!
Public and private tours are offered on select days and times listed below (updated monthly and is subject to change). For booking inquiries please email the Theatre Tours team at firstname.lastname@example.org or book online HERE.
Visit the historic Boch Center Wang Theatre and take a behind-the-scenes tour of one of Boston’s most prominent landmarks - plus get an exclusive look at the Folk Americana Roots Hall of Fame and its multiple exhibits!
- The Boch Center Wang Theatre is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and has been one of the premier theatrical destinations in Boston since opening in 1925. Rivaled by few other theatres in the world, it boasts a seating capacity of 3,500 and one of the five largest stages in the U.S.
- Learn about the theatre’s architectural highlights and unique history – from its hotel roots and glamorous days as a movie “cathedral”, to today’s role as an impressive venue for performances and events.
- Stand on the stage graced by Mikhail Baryshnikov, Queen, Elton John, Lady Gaga, Liza Minnelli and more!
- Explore The Music Hall and learn about the home of the first Folk Americana Roots Hall of Fame - featuring memorabilia and photographs of music legends such as Neil Young, Bruce Springsteen, Joan Baez, and Bob Dylan. Experience all of this and so much more!
All areas of the theatre are subject to availability and the route may change daily. Some areas may not be fully accessible to all guests. Please call 617-532-1255 in advance or email email@example.com with questions or for additional information.
Private Tours are available 7 days a week on any mutually agreeable date and time. Reserve yours today!
- 1-5 people - $150
- 6-10 people - $250
- 11-20 people - $350
- 21-30 people - $500
- Additional discounts available for student and educational groups!
Each tour lasts between 45 minutes to an hour. Reservations need to be made 48 hours in advance with the Theatre Tours team by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public and private tours are offered on select days and times (is subject to change). Each tour lasts between 80-100 minutes.
Reservations are required. Please email to confirm your spot. Tour will not operate without a minimum of two confirmed guests.
- Adult - $25
- Child - $17
A private tour of the Boch Center from the comfort of home for groups of all sizes. Available 7 days a week, year round with reservations made at least 48 hours in advance. Conducted live via Zoom and includes an interactive walkthrough of the theatre alongside historic photos and stories shared by your guide.
- Starts at $150 per session
Reservations need to be made 48 hours in advance with the Theatre Tours team by emailing them at email@example.com.
Please be aware that our Covid-19 Policy and Safety Measures have changed per the revisions to the City of Boston’s vaccine requirement for certain indoor spaces. Unless required by a specific Artist or attraction, we no longer require proof of vaccination against Covid-19 or masks in our facilities.