Visit the historic Boch Center Wang Theatre and take a behind-the-scenes tour of one of Boston’s most prominent landmarks - plus get an exclusive look at The Music Hall, part of the upcoming Folk Americana Roots Hall of Fame!
The Boch Center Wang Theatre is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and has been one of the premier theatrical destinations in Boston since opening in 1925. Rivaled by few other theatres in the world, it boasts a seating capacity of 3,500 and one of the five largest stages in the U.S.
- Learn about the theatre’s architectural highlights and unique history – from its hotel roots and glamorous days as a movie “cathedral”, to today’s role as an impressive venue for performances and events.
- Stand on the stage graced by Ella Fitzgerald, Mikhail Baryshnikov, Queen, Elton John, Lady Gaga, Liza Minnelli and more!
- Explore The Music Hall and learn about the future home of the first Folk Americana Roots Hall of Fame - featuring memorabilia and photographs of music legends such as Neil Young, Bruce Springsteen, Joan Baez, and Bob Dylan. Experience all of this and so much more!
Tours Now Available!
Tours are available 7 days a week hourly from 12:00pm - 4:00pm. Availability is based on performance and theatre schedule. Call 617-532-1255 for schedule updates. Please arrive 5 minutes before your preferred tour start time.
Please note the following:
• January 29th – Tours available at 12PM, 3PM, & 4PM
• February 10th – Tours available at 12PM, 2PM, 3PM & 4PM
• February 12th – Tours begin at 1PM
Tickets are available for purchase at the Wang Theatre Box Office, located at 270 Tremont Street in Boston.
|Child (4 - 14)||$12.00|
Special Promo: Kids Tour For FREE Now Until The End Of February!
Discounted rates are available for group and private tours of 10 or more people. Please call 617-532-1255 for details.
All areas of the theatre are subject to availability and the route may change daily. Some areas may not be fully accessible to all guests. Please call 617-532-1255 in advance or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for additional information.
Located at 270 Tremont Street, the Boch Center Wang Theatre is just steps away from the Tufts Medical Center and Boylston T stations, and is less than a 10 minute walk from the Boston Common and Public Garden.